Kingsway Summer School – Which Airline?
Are you not sure which airlines accept solo travellers or unaccompanied minors? The list below shows the minimum ages of passengers, as supplied by English UK on 16th April 2019. Please check with your specific airline in case there have been any changes.
If you would like a Kingsway member of staff to help you check-in then you can book this for GBP £40 at the time of booking your course. After check-in you will be accompanied to the departure point for passengers either by us or the airline staff.
Please Note : We will automatically charge this for students travelling as “unaccompanied minors” (UM) as the driver has to wait until the plane has taken off.
- Aegean: 12
- Aer Lingus: 12 (but parents need to sign and hand in at check-in an indemnity form)
- Air France: 15 on international flights
- Air Malta: 12 (except from Italy where minimum age is 14)
- Alitalia: 15 on international flights
- Austrian Airlines: 12
- British Airways: 14. No unaccompanied member service available but younger students can be accompanied by students aged 16 and over with parental consent
- Easyjet: 16
- Emirates: 12
- Eurowings: 12
- Finnair: 12
- Iberia: 12 (UM option available). 5 -11-year olds must use the UM service
- Jet2: 14
- KLM: 15. 5-14-year olds must use the unaccompanied minor service
- Lufthansa: 12. 12-year olds can be responsible for under-12s. 5-11 year olds can travel alone if they use the unaccompanied minor service
- Swiss International: 12
- TAP: 12 (UM service optional)
- Turkish Airlines: 12 (7-12s can travel unaccompanied)
- Ryanair: 16
- Virgin Atlantic: 12. 5 -12-year olds must use the unaccompanied minor service
- Vueling: 12 – UM service now removed. Travellers up to 11 must be accompanied by adult
- Wizz Air: 14
English Summer School for Ages 13-17 Years from Sunday 11th July 2021 - Sunday 8th August 2021
Kingsway Summer School, 40 Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1EE, UK | Tel : +44 1905 619877 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org